Policies as unique as your business
The Arch Insurance Australia team are focussed on providing coverage for engineers, lawyers, accountants, design & construct, environmental and consultants. We have dedicated teams for SME and large corporate clients who can provide solutions to meet any sized business needs.
With a maximum line size deployment of AU$10m, we can write on primary or excess basis including programmes or facilities with tailored coverage to meet your clients evolving needs.
Our local team of experienced, dedicated underwriters are ready and empowered with decision-making ability to find swift solutions in a dynamic marketplace.
When a claim occurs, our in-house Australian-based claims team are ready to promptly manage your claim from notification through to resolution.
Key product features
- Broad civil liability insuring clause.
- Defence cost in addition to limit of indemnity.
- Automatic reinstatements.
- Dishonesty of employees.
- Consumer protection legislation.
- Loss of documents.
- Intellectual property rights.
- Acquisitions and mergers.
- Privacy remediation expenses.
- Spouse lability.
- Joint venture liability.
- Contractors and sub-contractors.
- Public relations expenses.
- Emergency defence costs.
- Free legal assistance.
- Compensation for Court Attendance.
- Statutory Liability.
- Representation at Inquiries and Judicial Review.
Key product features
- Broad Civil liability insuring clause
- Defence cost in addition to limit of indemnity
- Automatic Reinstatements
- Dishonesty of Employees
- Consumer Protection Legislation
- Loss of Documents
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Privacy Remediation Expenses
- Spouse Liability
- Joint Venture Liability
- Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Public Relations Expenses
- Emergency Defence Costs
- Free Legal Assistance
- Compensation for Court Attendance
- Statutory Liability
- Representation at Inquiries and Judicial Review
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports 2020 Second Quarter Results
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2020 second quarter results. – ACGL 2Q 2020 Earnings Release All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to the Company or persons…
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports 2020 First Quarter Results
Company Release – 5/4/2020 4:11 PM ET PEMBROKE, Bermuda–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2020 first quarter results. The results included: Net income available to Arch common shareholders…
COVID-19 Update 06.05.2020
The challenges facing SME business owners are constantly evolving as a result of COVID-19, including importantly, obligations as an employer. To provide much needed assistance, Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s (Australia)…
The Spread of COVID-19 across various countries is a developing situation. We are regularly reviewing advices from the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Department of Health and the World…