The Arch business travel product was created to protect your travelling employees when they need it most. We can transact individual cover requirements to programmes, facilities and associations providing your client with peace of mind whilst travelling overseas and domestically.
Our brokers can quote and bind in minutes with our online Cover Hub capability.
Instantly chat with our team of underwriters or use our Cover Hub to quote, bind and receive your policy documentation in minutes. With up to 30% commission, nil excess (except Portable Electronic Equipment) and comprehensive market wording as standard features, the system also provides complete broker flexibility to tailor limits according to your clients’ needs.
Key Product Features
- 24/7 coverage whilst travelling
- Automatic Private Travel for Executives and Secretaries (not limited to aerial flight)
- Associated leisure travel for all employees
- Pre-existing conditions covered
- No terrorism exclusion
- No age limit for covered persons or non-travelling relatives
- Cancellation costs due to death of a relative (not restricted to Australian relatives)
- Death by specified sickness
- Unlimited medical cover (up to 24 months)
- Emergency Evacuation (medical and security)
- Local underwriting expertise and claims service
- Flexible underwriting approach
- Limits and coverage tailored to your client’s needs
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports 2020 Second Quarter Results
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2020 second quarter results. – ACGL 2Q 2020 Earnings Release All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to the Company or persons…
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports 2020 First Quarter Results
Company Release – 5/4/2020 4:11 PM ET PEMBROKE, Bermuda–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) announces its 2020 first quarter results. The results included: Net income available to Arch common shareholders…
COVID-19 Update 06.05.2020
The challenges facing SME business owners are constantly evolving as a result of COVID-19, including importantly, obligations as an employer. To provide much needed assistance, Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s (Australia)…
The Spread of COVID-19 across various countries is a developing situation. We are regularly reviewing advices from the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Department of Health and the World…